Redemption Peoria will be gathering together for a night of worship and live recording on Saturday, December 2nd! We’ll take time to celebrate our adoption through the gospel and raise awareness/funds for foster care & adoption, and we will hear from Lead Pastor of Redemption Church, Tyler Johnson.
Our congregation will be mic’d up in order for us to capture an accurate sound of our collective voices in worship.
Childcare is available (limited numbers) for little ones to 4th grade.
Tickets (and childcare passes in limited numbers) are free, but you’ll need to register. We want to make sure we have an accurate count on how many people will be there, both for the sake of the live recording and fire code.
EVENT NEED TO KNOW:
- Come ready to sing!
- 6PM | doors open / childcare opens
- 6:30PM | doors close / live recording begins
- Your registration (ticket/childcare pass) from this link will be needed for entry (digital or printed)
CHILDCARE NEED TO KNOW:
- Childcare is available from birth to 4th grade (via childcare pass)
- If you have a childcare pass and usually check your kids into R|Kids, you will check them in via the kiosks in the lobby, per usual.
- If you are a visitor to Redemption Peoria or have never used the R|Kids check-in kiosks, then there will be a separate check-in to help ensure your child’s safety.
- Childcare is limited in number for the night, so make sure you register with a childcare pass to check availability and determine if you need a sitter instead for the night.
- Children in 4th grade and up are welcome to join you in the auditorium with a General Admission ticket. This will help us accurately monitor how full the auditorium will be, both for the fire code and the live recording.